The Naruto RPG for All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jutsu Rules and List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenrai
Raikage
Raikage
Zenrai

Ninja Karma : 3

Character sheet
Village:: Kumogakure
Clan::
Bloodline:

Jutsu Rules and List Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Rules and List   Jutsu Rules and List EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Personally, I like the whole, "Genin can learn all S-rank jutsu" thing a much as the next guy but I feel that's WAY too much freedom. Not saying that freedom is bad but if genin can learn any jutsu, there's no point in ranking up so we have limits.

1. There will be a specified number of jutsu a ninja can learn per rank as follows:
Genin can learn; 1 S-Rank, 1 A-Rank, 1 B-Rank, 2 C-Rank, 7 D-Rank
Chunin can learn; 2 S-Rank, 3 A-Rank, 5 B-Rank, 10 C-Rank, 20 D-Rank
Sp. Jonin and Jonin can learn; 5 S-Rank, 7 A-Rank, 10 B-Rank, 20 C-Rank, D-Rank unlimited
Above can learn; 15 S-Rank, 20 A-Rank, 30 B-Rank, unlimited

Un-Ranked a.k.a wandering or missing nin; No limit. I'll leave them alone until I find a reason to change this.

2. Now, it's going to cost points to learn jutsu. Don't worry too much though, I won't go crazy lol

D-Rank: 10 points =100 words
C-Rank: 15 points =150 words
B-Rank: 20 points =300 words
A-Rank: 30 points =500 words
S-Rank: 40 points =1k words

Not too bad, right? The words pertain to how many words have to be in your training posts for these jutsu. I mean, we aren't just going to give you the jutsu with the points, you have to learn and master it. Just post the training post in the training grounds.

3. Keep in mind that even though there is a jutsu list, some jutsu can only be learned as a reward for accomplishing certain missions. However, until missions are created that state specific jutsu can be learned for accomplishing said mission, you have free access to it so grab them while you still can.

For the jutsu list, just head to http://leafninja.com/index.php
Very informative, have fun ^^
Back to top Go down

Jutsu Rules and List
Page 1 of 1